The Asics Gel Phoenix 7 Womens Running Shoes are constructed with a breathable mesh upper, allowing the air to fully permeate the shoe. The upper is stitched around a canvas and attached directly to the midsole which helps to provide better support underfoot during training. A removable sockliner keeps the foot snug, but gives the added option of being able to remove when needed.
- Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- SpEVA 55 Lasting - ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- DuoMax® Support System - A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.