With the new adidas Ace gloves you've got your equipment in check, when your saves and work is decisive in regards to victory or defeat!
The Ace glove comes with a snug elastic bandage. In addition, it has a side opening, allowing you to easily take the gloves on and off. Moreover, the glove can be adjusted via an EVA strap strap to give you a personal fit, so you get a personal and adjustable fit.
The palm is built up around a 3.5 mm thick latex, which makes sure you get a good grip on the ball and that's in all weather conditions. Under the latex palm you find a padding that protects you from hard shots. The glove is furthermore made with a negative cut, which helps give a tighter fit than other cuts. With Negative cut the stitches can be found on the inside of the glove, which helps give a larger latex surface, so you can control the ball easier.
The backhand of the glove is furthermore full latex, which helps give a tight fit and improved protection when boxing the ball outside the area.
- ALLROUND: Great grip and softness in all weathers.
- ELASTIC BANDAGE: Perfect fit and wrist support.
- FULL WRAP WRIST STRAP: Perfect customisation of wrist fit.
- LATEX BACK HAND: Provides great friction in all weathers.
- NEGATIVE CUT: Negative cut provides a tight and snug fit. Approx. 80% of our goalkeeper assets are wearing this cut.
7-9 years= 4'6- 4'8=size 4 or 5
10-12 years= 4'9-5'0= size 6
10-12 years=5'0-5'3= sz 7
Adult= 5'4-5'7= sz 8
Adult=5'10-6'1= sz 10
Adult= 6'2+ =sz 11
Adult 6'5+ =sz 12